Dr. Stoller is responsible for overseeing honors advising and Schreyer Honors College international grants and programs. He has been with the SHC since 1998, first with admissions and now with advising, but always working with the SHC's international programs. He has written several articles on Colombian history and honors education, but never about both in the same article.
- Overall academic goals and progress
- Questions and concerns about honors advising and thesis supervision
- Integrated Undergraduate-Graduate Program
- Internationalizing your education through study, research, service, or internships abroad
- SHC signature international programs
- SHC grants for research, presentation, and travel
- He teaches the LATAM 499H Contemporary Colombia program, offered every other Maymester (scheduled for 2021).